Security Doors Limited Lifetime Warranty
This warranty applies for all Security and Storm Doors sold and installed by Prestige Security Doors LLC, on a personal residence. This warranty applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Installation, including all screws and fasteners.
- All weather stripping.
- Defects or malfunctions in the welded structure of the door.
- Defects or malfunctions in hinges.
- Woven stainless steel mesh against rusting or tearing.
What is covered for a Limited time?
- Locksets, against failure – 5 year warranty
- Powder coating against blistering, cracking or fading – 3 year warranty
What will Prestige Security Doors LLC do?
If any part covered by the above warranty, during normal use, is found defective. We will replace, recoat, repair or adjust, at our discretion, the defective part or parts. We will not be responsible for securing the property while warranted items are being repaired or replaced.
What does this warranty NOT cover?
- Fabric/cloth screens or screen spline, pushing/pulling from screen frame
- Any problems caused by misuse, neglect, or abuse.
- Problems due to failure to perform proper recommended maintenance.
- Repeated adjustments due to seasonal settling of structure the product is mounted on.
- Damage caused by vandals or attempted break-ins.
- Damage caused to your home as a result of any warranty issues.
- Modifications of the product.
- Powder coating is not covered if the integrity of the finish is broken by chipping, scratching or misuse.